Complaint Review: Manchanda Law Offices

• Updated: Mon, October 18, 2010

• Reported By: Jasmine — New York New York United States of America
Manchanda Law Offices
80 Wall Street, Suite 705 New York, New York United States of America

Manchanda Law Offices Buyer Beware - Manchanda will rob you blindly... New York , New York

*Consumer Comment: please help!

I only learned of this site after telling my friend of the unbelievably abusive treament that my husband & I received from my dealings with this firm; she looked up the firm and there all the complaints were.

***There has to be a better way to stop Manchanda from preying on clients.

My story is all to familiar to the stories listed before mine.  False promises, excessive billing and overcharging, shady employees that lie, inability to speak with an attorney (instead speaking with an assistant who had yet to pass the bar).  I tried having my credit card, American Express, resolve the issue but they were unable to make a judgement given the situation.  Manchanda actually threated to report us to the FBI if we persude further legal action.  Imagine - someone that we hire as an attorney to protect our rights.

I will present the case to the Fees dispute committee; thanks to the recommendation of Dan in FL.  If anyone heads up a case to file a legal complaint, I will fully back you up.  I have all of the documentation relating to my experience with the firm.

- Jasmine

NY, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manchanda-Law-Offices/New-York-New-York-10005/Manchanda-Law-Offices-Buyer-Beware-Manchanda-will-rob-you-blindly-New-York-New-Yor-590272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manchanda Law Offices

please help!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Virgin Islands (US))

please help me, i want to find a petition against him! he stole 20,000 $ from me!!!

I am despaired !!! please help. i have only the money to pay the rent