Complaint Review: Manchanda Law Offices

• Submitted: Sun, May 31, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2010

• Reported By:N. Ft Myers Florida
Manchanda Law Offices
80 Wall St, Suite 705, New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 212-968-8600
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Manchanda Law Offices The King Of the Scumbags New York New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

*Consumer Comment: please let me know

*Consumer Suggestion: Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

*Consumer Comment: how to contact you?

*Consumer Suggestion: When is your hearing??

From all of the complaints filed against this company it is easy to see one thing; Rahul Manchanda is in business for one reason, to move money from your pocket to his without doing what he says he will.

I hired them to work on an immigration case for me. They took my $5000 retainer and immediately went to work on one thing, ripping me off. Luckily, I saw he was more of a used car salesman than a lawyer and started to question them. They gave me an ultimatum; I either do what they say or they would stop, I chose that they stopped. After they stopped, they realized that they had made a mistake; they had only used about one half of my $5000 retainer. Their solution to keeping the money was to falsify bills and make up hours of work, and tasks that they did not do.

I followed the protocol in their retainer agreement and took them before the Committee on Fee Disputes. The committee saw that they were lying and ruled in my favor. Naturally they would not return the money. When I hired a collection agency, the only way out for them was to file against me in civil court in an effort to overturn the ruling.

I am going to court with Manchanda in NYC in August. I am hiring an attorney to bury him with what he has done, and have some pretty good records to back it up. For my day in court, I need the help from all of the people that Manchanda has scammed and stolen money from. I need help from the ex employees that know what he has done to his clients.

Then, let's get together and take this guy's license to steal away. Hopefully we can get enough people together for a class action suit. If there are any attorneys out there that are disgusted by this type of behavior and would like to help stop it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me at (((redacted))) and let's get together to put this thief out of business.

Dan fl
N. Ft Myers, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manchanda-Law-Offices/New-York-New-York-10005/Manchanda-Law-Offices-The-King-Of-the-Scumbags-New-York-New-York-457123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manchanda Law Offices

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

AUTHOR: IT Computer Support New York - (United States of America)

Unfortunately the site will only let us list general information. Please go to IT Computer Support NYC (dot) COM and contact us that way. Or you can type in our signature (IT Computer Support NYC) into Google. We will be the second site to come up

IT Computer Support NYC

please let me know

AUTHOR: - (USA)

you have no contact information?

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Pending Suite Againsts Manchanda Law Offices

AUTHOR: IT Computer Support New York - (United States of America)

We have a case pending against Manchanda as well. I am a computer consultant that did work for him back in April of this year. When I began several of the attorneys working there were being fired without pay. As we began billing him the office manager (a new hire) was also let go without pay. This seems to be common practice for him. Anyone who has worked for and has been ripped off by Mr Manchanda please contact me. Our case is pending this month in NYC. Please contact me for details.

IT Computer Support NYC
New York, NY

how to contact you?

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Virgin Islands (US))

dan how can i contact you ? how was that ? i saw it was in august . let me know please

!!! i filed a fee dispute

#5 Consumer Suggestion

When is your hearing??

AUTHOR: Jess - (U.S.A.)

Dan, when is your hearing exactly? I might stop by, because I have something to say and something to back it up with.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC