mail

• Reported By: bent over big time — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
MandMSuccess
4640 E McDowell Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

MandMSuccess Mike,Robert,Kristy BEWARE Phoenix, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I agree...DO NOT work for this company!

Do not go to work for this company. They will rip you off. This was to be my car check. I was to get about  $700 , instead this crappy company without any warning  is going to give me $200. Beware of these teenagers walking around in 30 year old bodies. I have to work  for a week for nothing to make sure I get my last check. These scammers are at 4640 E McDowell Rd. They have lost half the room in a week. And hopefully will be out of business very soon. You have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MandMSuccess/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/MandMSuccess-MikeRobertKristy-BEWARE-Phoenix-Arizona-1009570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MandMSuccess

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I agree...DO NOT work for this company!

AUTHOR: Jana - ()

I worked at M and M Success for 3 days. I guess I should have known when I saw their name written on a piece of paper and taped to the front door that I wasn't going to get paid. They sell services that a lot of people can do themselves for free. They are very crass when they are off the phone...talk trash about the clients and have poor business practices. Robert Cattone is the one who interviews...he tells you he's the owner...he is not. A man named Mike is..along with Kristy, his sister or cousin or something. They say they will pay you 9.00 + commission and that the training is paid. Then you go to work alongside very unprofessional reps, some sound like they just got out of jail. BEWARE!