Complaint Review: Mango Company

• Submitted: Sat, December 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: aussie down under — Melbourne.Victoria. Internet Australia
Mango Company
P.O. Box 5496.Wakefield, Rhode Island 02880.USA Internet United States of America

Mango Company Ripping off the vulnerable Internet

*Author of original report: Mango Products Ripping off the vulnerable Internet

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mango-Company/internet/Mango-Company-Ripping-off-the-vulnerable-Internet-542418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mango Company

Mango Products Ripping off the vulnerable Internet

AUTHOR: aussie down under - (Australia)

I also am a victim of this fraudulent Company. My order from down under was placed 7th November. I thought they were reputable as Pay Pal was assigned...but alas I was wrong. After raising complaint with Pay Pal I was finally answered with a UPS consignment number to track.........I checked the number and it was a number given to UPS by mango not the other way around... I have attempted several emails via Pay Pal with no response and have escalated it to a claim. There is no guarantee that Pay Pal will able to recover monies I have been advised as it was with a credit card. I do not blame Pay Pal for this; only their continuing association with this company as they are the reason why I order through them. If this company continues to pray on the physical and mental weaknesses of people it will be its undoing. There is old idiom: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" This means that you should learn from your mistakes and not allow people to take advantage of you repeatedly.