Complaint Review: Mangosteen Rewards, Xango Distributor Premier Select

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Lou — LaGrange Illinois United States of America
Mangosteen Rewards, Xango Distributor Premier Select
39390 Atkinson Dr. Sterling Heights, Michigan United States of America

Mike Vincent: Mangosteen Rewards, Xango Distributor Premier Select, Speedy Health Supplements Are Not Speedy! Was I ripped off? Sterling Heights, Michigan

On 11/12/2009 I ordered a nutritional supplement from speedyhealthsupplements.com. The 'store' owner is Mike Vincent. I believe the site states delivery will be with in 10 days. Because of the holiday I'll give them a few extra days but it's now been 20.

The product cost $119.91 and has already posted on my credit card.

I've sent several e-mails replying to his confirmation e-mail thanking me for my order. Have received no response. Called the phone number 586-580-7004 and left a message where directed to. There is no way to speak to a real person.

Contacted my credit card company and they advised me to give it 4 more days. If I have not received the product by then I hope they will help me fight paying Mike Vincent at speedyhealthsupplements.com for a product I have not received.

Warning, nothing 'speedy' about Mike Vincent and speedyhealthsupplements.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mangosteen-Rewards-Xango-Distributor-Premier-Select/Sterling-Heights-Michigan-48313/Mike-Vincent-Mangosteen-Rewards-Xango-Distributor-Premier-Select-Speedy-Health-Suppleme-532143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mangosteen Rewards, Xango Distributor Premier Select