Complaint Review: Manhattan VIP Limo

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: Cibel — 10018 New York United States of America
Manhattan VIP Limo
546 Broadway New York, NY 10002 New York, Select State/Province United States of America

Manhattan VIP Limo http://www.manhattanviplimo.com They ruined my night, I was disappointed...bad service, rude, unprofessional!!!! New York, New York

My brother got married. I reserved a limo for 5 hours for a nice nite out in town with our new inlaws. Our plan was to pick up our new family at home, to take pictures in Rockefeller Center & Times square, then dinner at Water club and then home. It was a easy plan and 5hours was more than enough time.

When the car reservation was confirmed they told us our chauffeur's name is James and they gave us his cell phone number to be always in touch with him. At 5pm, the office called us and said the driver is running 20min late, because there is too much traffic. But we waited 45min and a different driver came.

We were running 45 min late and all our plans had too change.
Before the driver showed up, I called the offices and spoke to a nice lady telling her we are running late and I asked her for an extra hour and she said she is sorry for the delay and she will gladly give that. Driver came at 5.45, I was assuming we will have the car until 11.45, because they extended the services. But this changed at the end of the night and I was told our time will run out at 10.45pm, instead of 11.45pm as agreed. They lied to me on the phone and that's not right!!!

The driver didn't know Manhattan and took wrong routes to take us to our destinations and I had to direct him. After dinner we wanted to go to Times square. Instead he pulled the car to the site and told me we ran out of time. I asked him to speak to his supervisor. I had a dispute with that person on the phone, while my guests were in the car. This was supposed to be a nice night, but turned to a miserable experience.

I was very disappointed, the services were not satisfying, they had a unprofessional driver. I will complain about the way this company conducts business to the better business bureau and the TLC. They ruined my night, made my guests uncomfortable and this made me look bad.

They were wrong, they were lalte and didn't do the right thing.
I want other people not to use this companies services.
I think I was cheated and lied to...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manhattan-VIP-Limo/New-York-Select-StateProvince-10002/Manhattan-VIP-Limo-httpwwwmanhattanviplimocom-They-ruined-my-night-I-was-disappointe-710713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manhattan VIP Limo