Complaint Review: Manhunt

• Submitted: Sun, June 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, June 19, 2011

• Reported By: DJW — Ft. Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Manhunt Online buddies Auto bills credit card without approval. Makes it impossible to stop. When Manhunt is contacted they refuse to help. Directs you to a stop autobilling checkbox that isnt there. I will have to change m Boston, Massachusetts

Manhunt has auto-billed my credit card for three weeks now without my permission, even after I selected not to do it. I check the "do not autobill box" and they still auto billed me. My accout was low and I got hit with bank overdraft fees.  When I contacted them they said I had to go to "my accounts" and select "do not auto bill". Its a lie because there is not box in "my accounts"  "billing"  to select "stop auto billing".  They are directing me to something that isnt there, and keep milking my credit card. They are flat-out stealing. Manhunt has become a bunch of THEIVES! Never give your credit card to these people.  I may have to chage my bank account over this.  Manhunt has to be making bookoo bucks and now they just are greedy bandits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manhunt/Boston-Massachusetts-/Manhunt-Online-buddies-Auto-bills-credit-card-without-approval-Makes-it-impossible-to-sto-742603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manhunt