Complaint Review: Manley Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pottstown Pennsylvania
Manley Financial Services
8 Ocean Blvd Ste 16-17 Kingston, Other USA

Manley Financial Services Amanda Hill and Orlando Allen Loan Scam Kingston Internet

*General Comment: Manley Financial Services

On 5/6/2014 I got a call from Amanda Hill. She said she wss calling from manley financial services and i was approved for a 1000.00 loan that i applied for and my payments would be 88.38 a month. She advised me they did a credit check and because my credit was bad i would have to pay 265.14 before tgey coukd put the money in my account. That was 3 payments of 88.38 I never filled any application out on manleyfinancialservices.com i did apply for several loans on the internet and it gets shared with people who may be able to offer you a loan.

Amanda emailed me the loan papers. I signed them and emailed them back to her. I was told i had to send the 265.14 moneygram or western union and i would get the money in my bank account the next day. I went to walmart and did a moneygram for 265.00 she said i did not have to pay the 14cents and the 9.90 fee for the moneygram would be added to the 1000.00 that would go into my account on 5/7/2014. I was told to send the 265.00 to Orlando Allen because he was the pick up courier.

I sent the money on 5/6. On 5/7 i checked my bank account and the money was not there. A woman from this office called me on 5/7 and said they could not deposit my money until i sent them a internation transfer fee of $249. I told them i was not sending them anymore money and i wanted my money back. I was told it would take 10-15days then i was transferred to Amanda I told her this was a scam and i want my money now. She said it was not a scam she would see what she could do and hung up on me. I have called and emailed several times today and have not gotten a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manley-Financial-Services/Kingston-Other/Manley-Financial-Services-Amanda-Hill-and-Orlando-Allen-Loan-Scam-Kingston-Internet-1144926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manley Financial Services

#1 General Comment

Manley Financial Services

AUTHOR: - ()

Did you ever get your money back because im a victim of this same scam!