Complaint Review: Mann Marketing Group

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Johnson City Tennessee United States of America
Mann Marketing Group
112 E. Myrtle Ave Johnson City, Tennessee United States of America

Mann Marketing Group Worldwide Vision, Keltic Enterprises, Smart Circle Very fast interview. Followed protocol of other scam marketing groups. Johnson City, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: They sell DirecTV in Sam's Club

*Consumer Comment: Mann Marketing Group

My girlfriend saw a posting about a marketing job on craigslist. After going to the interview, she noticed that everybody there was very young, the interview was very quick, and the interviewer seemed to have a lot of canned responses.

He suggested the interview went great, and that they would want her back for a second interview. He said that there would end up being about 6 or 7 different interviews.

We decided to look into the company to see if they were legitimate.

After doing some searching online, we turned up nothing. The company was brand new in the area, and therefore had not had time to build a reputation. Eventually we pulled a name from one of their ads online (Lee Upchurch). They had mentioned many times during the interview that they had offices in Raleigh, NC and were expanding to Johnson City. Searching Lee Upchurch along with Raleigh and marketing turned up a link for Worldwide Vision based out of Raleigh. [continued below]....
..... Upon searching the web for Worldwide Vision, we discovered that this was the same company, and already had a reputation for being fraudulent in their claims. To further prove that it was the same company, we visited both of their facebook pages. Both had the exact same pictures of their employees enjoying an excursion in Puerto Rico. We also discovered that this company had formerly been named Keltic Enterprises, which is an affiliate of Smart Circle which is already a well known scam organization.

They are the type of scam that will end up having you going door to door passing out coupons.

Since they are new, I just wanted to get the word out before anybody gets burned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mann-Marketing-Group/Johnson-City-Tennessee-37601/Mann-Marketing-Group-Worldwide-Vision-Keltic-Enterprises-Smart-Circle-Very-fast-intervie-825359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mann Marketing Group

They sell DirecTV in Sam's Club

AUTHOR: Baby - (United States of America)

So apparently Mann Marketing is an umbrella of Smart Circle company. Smart Circle has their hand in a lot of products/services. Mann Marketing sells DirecTV at the Sam's Club. This company is not selling coupons, they are setting up DirecTV service. I spoke with Mann Marketing employees at Sam's Club. Just a strange company to list on Craigslist/CareerBuilder and not tell you any details during the interview only vague discussions.

Mann Marketing Group

AUTHOR: palmerc1973 - (United States of America)

I have an interview scheduled with them for Friday at 10:00 A.M.. I have spoken with this "Lee Upchurch" person and something told me not to get involved with these people. She was supposed to send me an email confirmation yesterday after our initial conversation but failed to do so. My interview was originally scheduled for today at 10:00 but I couldn't go, so I called back yesterday morning and left her a message and of course she did not call me back until this morning.

I appreciate the info in your report. I did some checking myself and you are right about them. Apparently they are a scam and now I can save myself some time and gas money.I live about 18 miles from Johnson City.

Thank you for reporting them. You will save other people I'm sure the trouble of going to one of their interviews and being dissapointed.

They still have ads all over Craigslist.I will try to make Craigslist aware of what's going on as well.