Complaint Review: Manny Sires

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: MiamiParalegal — Miami Florida
Manny Sires
8770 Sunset Drive, # 402 Miami, Florida USA

Manny Sires Legal Process Service & Investigations, LLC Nasty, Deceitful Deadbeat Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Sad Attempt To Smear A Professional

Manny Sires supposedly does process serving.  However, despite receiving payment by certified check, he never attempted to serve a registered agent for a corporation less than two miles from his locale.  He also refuses to return the petition, which would allow me to get an alias summons and service by a reputable company.

He also has a habit of hanging up the phone on individuals or companies who have already sent him payment.

We will never ever use him again and this report should serve as warning to others out there that he is worthy of being exposed as dishonest, unprofessional and deceitful.

There are so many other nicer, kinder and more professional process servers in Miami.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manny-Sires/Miami-Florida-33173/Manny-Sires-Legal-Process-Service-amp-Investigations-LLC-Nasty-Deceitful-Deadbeat-Mia-1115979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manny Sires

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Sad Attempt To Smear A Professional

AUTHOR: Manny Sires - ()

I am Manny Sires, the sole director of Legal Process Service & Investigations, LLC. This sad attempt to smear my business, my name and my reputation by an obvious competitor in the process serving industry is sickening! This entire posting is full of lies and is factually incorrect. I'll address it sentence by sentence.  1) I never get paid by certified check from law firms, nor do I get pre-paid, especially from a supposed "paralegal" (who posted the complaint).  Billing is done to the law firm after the work is completed.  As well, I do not bill my clients if the legal writ is not served.  2) The complaint states that I refuse to return the petition. Factually false. Original petitions are filed with the clerk of courts.  I do not deal with original petitions.  All work including copies of the petitions, is emailed to me by my clients. If the complainant is really a paralegal, then they should know that you don't need a petition returned in order to issue an alias summons. You only need the original summons returned.  Again, I do not deal in originals. 3)  Where it states that I hang up the phone on people who have paid me is a ridiculous statement and makes no sense and does not merit attention.  The web site address posted by the author on the report is not mine.  I do not have a website.  This website appears when you enter my name in the internet because I have a friend who owns that website and he has a link on it to my business information.  Secondly, the phone number posted by the author has not been active or functioning for over one year.  If you call the business number the complainant lists, a recording comes out with my new number. Obviously, the complainant located my company information, which they posted on the report, from the internet which is either inaccurate or outdated.  If they had dealt with me then they should have all my current and accurate information.   I have been in this business for 17 years and have had clients working with me for just as long. I am a certified process server in two counties for the last 17 years and have never had a complaint filed against me with the Miami Dade Clerk of Courts or with the Broward Sheriffs Office.  I am also a State of Florida licensed investigator.  Why not file your complaint with those agencies?  Simple.  Because you would have to reveal yourself and show proof of the alleged misconduct.  I do demand proof of the alleged "ripoff", by the complainant and respectfully ask that this slanderous posting be removed.