Complaint Review: Manor Fast Lube (Pennzoil)

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Manor Fast Lube (Pennzoil)
909 Caldwell St Manor, Texas U.S.A.

Manor Fast Lube (Pennzoil) Seized engine, no oil! Manor Texas

I went to Manor Fast Lube for the first (and last) time today. I went in to get a state inspection, and boy was I glad that I was not getting an oil change.

After waiting over an hour (when I was told that I would taken care of in a half hour) I hear one technician say to another "hey, did you put oil in that car?" Shortly thereafter I saw the technicians pushing a car into the bay. I the customer curse numerous times after hearing his engine was seized up.

There were frantic calls to the owner and shortly thereafter the customer got a ride home. The customer is presumably getting a new engine courtesy of Manor Fast Lube.

I always change oil on my own, for this very reason. What a nightmare!

I after an hour and a half I paid for my inspection and left (an hour later than I was promised).

Needless to say I will not be visiting this location again....especially not for an oil change!

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manor-Fast-Lube-Pennzoil/Manor-Texas-78653/Manor-Fast-Lube-Pennzoil-Seized-engine-no-oil-Manor-Texas-317787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manor Fast Lube (Pennzoil)