Complaint Review: Manpower

• Submitted: Sat, March 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 24, 2007

• Reported By:The Woodlands Texas
Manpower
616 FM 1960 W Ste 580 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Manpower I was told on 01/ 20/07 Saturday evening to turn badge in and pick up paycheck on Friday. That meant that they ended my assignment. They said that I abandon the job which I didn't. I feel that they had no reason in the manner that they treated me. TWC said that I had a pay rate that I could accept jobs and anything under reject. Ripoff Houston Texas

I called Manpower on a Monday know that they new state law that they 3 days to find me a job before I can get unemployment benefit. Now they said that I turned down three job because it was under the pay rate that TWC said I could turn down because of minimum pay rate.

I was able turn anything down under that pay rate that TWC said. Now Manpower is wanting to stop my benefits because I couldn't find the number to call in available, and my computer internet was up and down. So now they want to mess my benefits up. They are not a good agency to work for to find any jobs. They were rude and unprofessional.

When I asked about the company that they were asking me to accept, they could not give me any information about the company, the kind of business that they are in. I felt that they should have all the kind of information.

I call the Manpower to see if my thinking was right about when they call individual and tell them that they should turn in their badge and pick up their paycheck on Friday. She said that the assignment has ended then hung up on me in an unprofessional manner and rude.

I heard stories about them, and I found out this time that they are not worth going too to find a job.

Donna
The Woodlands, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2007 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manpower/Houston-Texas-77090/Manpower-I-was-told-on-01-2007-Saturday-evening-to-turn-badge-in-and-pick-up-paycheck-on-240537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manpower