Complaint Review: Manstermed

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 01, 2011

• Reported By: Phillip — Dacula Georgia United States of America
7480 Ridgefield Lane Lake Worth, Florida United States of America

Manstermed This affiliate of Brazzers.com fradulently removed money from my bank account after a trial period. Lake Worth, Florida

Manstermed.com is the official billing site for Brazzers.com. This means that they are personally responsible when money comes out of your bank account. I came to the website for the offer of their trial to see what they had, for lack of a better word, to offer. After being thoroughly disappointed I decided to cancel my membership within the time of the trial.

Not only had Manstermed.com taken out money from my account, they had specifically taken out money as soon as I had joined for the trial. This is a purely fraudulent activity within my bank account. When I called customer service, I demanded my money back. They offered me extra months for free, which, of course, I rejected. I no longer wanted access to the site, so why should I want more time on a total waste of said time?

Apparently, I had checked a box that had the $24.95 per month subscription fee. I quite literally have a screen capture of not checking that box. Even when told that, the customer service representative refused to give me back my money. "It is impossible for our services to take money out of your account without your permission, sir, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions" was her undignified answer. Why would your Terms and Conditions apply to you, anyways?

I am asking for a full refund of my money. Is $28.76 (the full amount charged after the trial money) so hard to give back? NEVER do business with this website or any of its affiliates.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manstermed/Lake-Worth-Florida-/Manstermed-This-affiliate-of-Brazzerscom-fradulently-removed-money-from-my-bank-account-701529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manstermed