Complaint Review: Manufacturer of Glucosulin

• Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: Thelma — Sugar Hill Georgia United States of America
Manufacturer of Glucosulin
, Georgia United States of America

Manufacturer of Glucosulin Never could find out when I telephoned them Mfg company of Glucosulin has no human resource for questions Georgia

I tried to respond to a television commercial at an 800 telephone number. There was no way to speak with a human being; only a robotic answering service. It asked for personal informaton such as my address and phone number and indicated they wanted to send us Glucosulin free for a trial period. No company name was ever given.

I telephoned because I wanted to know which kinds of diabetes the weight-loss information applied to. It is dangerous to use some medications appropriate for Type 2 diabetes on Type 1 (juvenile) diabetics and/or gestational diabetes patients.

I was taken aback that no one was available to answer qustions or give a company name, address, etc. but they sure wanted my information and no allowance was made for questions about the product. Insulin use makes a patient fat, especially when there are multiple endocrine dysfunctions. When she was diagnosed at age 11, my daughter was a promising athlete. She swam a minimum of 5 miles per day year around and she weighed 100 lbs. at 5'2". Today, she weighs over 200 lbs.

I did not give any of the personal info they requested since they were not available to give me theirs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manufacturer-of-Glucosulin/-Georgia-/Manufacturer-of-Glucosulin-Never-could-find-out-when-I-telephoned-them-Mfg-company-of-Gluc-875514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manufacturer of Glucosulin