Complaint Review: Maple Shade Mazda in Maple Shade, NJ

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Ed - ScrewedbyMAZDA — West Berlin New Jersey United States of America
Maple Shade Mazda in Maple Shade, NJ
2921 Rt 73 South, , 0805 Maple Shade, New Jersey United States of America

Maple Shade Mazda in Maple Shade, NJ Adam Dimmerman Screwed Lied to Cheated Maple Shade, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MAPLE SHADE MAZDA - RESPONSE

*Author of original report: These guys do not value their customers

******BUYER BEWARE OF THIS CAR DEALER*****

I had two payments left on my previous Subaru contract, so, I leased a new car from Maple Shade Mazda in Maple Shade, NJ and was told my previous car lease would be paid off as part of the sales negotiation. Well, it wasnt and now I have two separate car payments this month. I called Maple Shade Mazda to find out what happened and I was told, (in not to nice of a tone) that I agreed to one payment only, not paying off the other car as I was told by the salesman and the general manager. This response came from the sales manager, Brian Golin. The general manager, Adam Dimmerman will not return any of my phone calls, which leads me to believe this is a sales tactic. (I have purchased/leased several cars in the past and I can attest that the GM will always call you back, especially, if you are a customer of that dealership).As a consumer purchasing a product in good faith and expecting that in return, I feel I was lied to and cheated in order to make the sale, then ignored. Mazda USA Corporation, seems to apparently condone this practice, because after listening to my complaint, they were not willing to offer me any assistance. I thought I was dealing with a reputable company, but I do not feel this way now. I really expected them to help me make this right.

PS - on 11/11/10, I posted a good review of this car dealer at www.dealerrater.com, due to the fact that I was contacted twice by the sales person handling my purchase, Ryan Gruber, and asked to do so this as soon as possible (with a free oil change as the bribe). Obvious to me now, they wanted the good review posted before the bad news came in the mail.

Consumer Disclaimer: this complaint is not to slander, libel, abuse, etc. the above car dealer, manufacturer or its employees, I am only relaying my experience with them.

***Please repost on other blogs so other consumers in this area can be informed***

******BUYER BEWARE OF THIS CAR DEALER*****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maple-Shade-Mazda-in-Maple-Shade-NJ/Maple-Shade-New-Jersey-08052/Maple-Shade-Mazda-in-Maple-Shade-NJ-Adam-Dimmerman-Screwed-Lied-to-Cheated-Maple-Shad-681094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maple Shade Mazda in Maple Shade, NJ

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

MAPLE SHADE MAZDA - RESPONSE

AUTHOR: MAPLE SHADE MAZDA - (United States of America)

We are disappointed to learn of your experience with Maple Shade Mazda. We pride ourselves on offering a level of superior, personalized, customer service that is among the best in the country.

It greatly concerns our team when we fail to live up to the expectations of our guests.  We are family owned and operated and have successfully been taking care of our guests and the entire Tri-State area for over forty years.

With your permission, I would like to have my service manager, Carlo, contact you directly to provide you with a discount on your next service, so hopefully you will give us another chance and we can continue to further assist you and make you one of our many happy guests.

Thank you for your time.

These guys do not value their customers

AUTHOR: ScrewedbyMAZDA - (United States of America)

I expected some type of response, other than legal threats from the salesman, however, I guess their sales tactics were obviously real!