Complaint Review: Marak Industries Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: Dale — Fort Edward New York United States of America
Marak Industries Inc.
100 Ross St. Suite 502, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Marak Industries Inc. Mike Rabel Took my $1500 and ran. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

In April of 2011, I talked with a Mr. Sean Merwin of Marak Ind., Inc. Mr. Merwin had promised that he could get me a mortgage modification and an interest rate (10.25%) drop with my present mortage company of Litton Loan Servicing of Houston, TX. I was sent the forms, submitted the information requested.  The deductions from my checking account started in April.

No word was received by anyone as to the progress being made with Litton. Finally in June, after all the money had been paid, I received a message from Marak that they could not help me in my endeavor. I requested a refund of all but the $699 administrative fees.  No dice.  They said that I was not in compliance with their contract. I have a file of emails and faxes from these people that would choke a horse. What can I do now?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marak-Industries-Inc/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15219/Marak-Industries-Inc-Mike-Rabel-Took-my-1500-and-ran-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-925864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marak Industries Inc.