Complaint Review: Marak Industries, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: Dale — Fort Edward New York United States of America
Marak Industries, Inc.
100 Ross St. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Marak Industries, Inc. Mike Rabel, Took my $1500 to reduce my mortgage payment. Did not reduce, did not do anything. Would not give me back the stated refund in contract. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Marak had promised that they could get me a reduction in my mortgage payment.  I currently pay 10.25% interest. After they got the $1500.00 deducted from my checking account, they did not get the reduction.  They did not get the interest reduced and as far as I know, did not even contact my mortgage holder.

The contract I signed said that I would get back all but $699.00 for administration fees.  They refused my refund. I wrote to the NYS Attorney General and the Pennsylvania Attorney General without any results in the matter.

Marak told the attorney general's office that I violated the terms of the agreement and refused to cooperate with repeated requests. I happened to be the one that demanded some sort of communications.  They inturn said that they communicated with me at all times. I filed in April.  I did not hear from anyone until June.  The original man I talked to was dismissed or quit the job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marak-Industries-Inc/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15219/Marak-Industries-Inc-Mike-Rabel-Took-my-1500-to-reduce-my-mortgage-payment-Did-not-r-935762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marak Industries, Inc.