• Report: #981901

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — New York United States of America
Marana Bouchard Photography
140 Huyshope Ave. Hartfod, Connecticut United States of America

Marana Bouchard Photography Paid for a photo CD that was never mailed Hartfod, Connecticut

I purchased a groupon voucher for a session with this photographer. On the day of the shoot I received a text message some 3 hours before our scheduled meeting time that she was unable to make it. We rescheduled to a later date however, I had booked my hair and makeup which were already done and so I ended up having to pay twice for hair and makeup!

We agreed that she would discount me by $100 print credit for the images to be burnt on a CD. I mailed her a check in October expecting to receive my CD and heard nothing from her. She emailed me a week after the check was delivered promising to send it soon. I did not hear from her until two weeks later in November. After the second week I emailed her again to find out the status of the CD. She apologized in the e-mail and said that I should expect the CD in the post. Three weeks after there was still no mail from her. I left voice mails as well as sent emails notifying her of this and yet heard not a word from her. A week after she emailed me saying that it was unfortunate that I did not receive the mail and would resend it with a confirmation number. I am yet to receive this package or confirmation number a week later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marana-Bouchard-Photography/Hartfod-Connecticut-06106/Marana-Bouchard-Photography-Paid-for-a-photo-CD-that-was-never-mailed-Hartfod-Connecticu-981901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marana Bouchard Photography