Complaint Review: Marathon Administrative Co.

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, November 28, 2010

• Reported By: Winchester C Bostick — Clarksville Tennessee United States of America
Marathon Administrative Co.
1716 Corporate Crossing Suite 2, P.O. Box 961 O'Fallon, Illinois United States of America

Marathon Administrative Co. Filed a false report in order not to honor the claim. O'Fallon, Illinois

Details of Complaint: My car was denied a claim after inspector coming out and writting up a false report. My car has no re cords of any type of problems in the past. After taking my car in and getting it checked out for blowing smoke and making a noise the BMW dealer told me that something went wrong with the engine, they then submitted the claim to the warranty company and it was denied. the inspector stated that the problem had been existing for awhile and that the car hadn\'t had a oil change in the past 25000 miles, and that once I realized I had a problem with my car I did not try to protect it. This write up is all false. I have records that show I have had service done every time needed and on time. Also to this date my car is still in the same shop the the problem was discovered at. So I have went every length to protect my car from farther problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2010 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marathon-Administrative-Co/OFallon-Illinois-62269/Marathon-Administrative-Co-Filed-a-false-report-in-order-not-to-honor-the-claim-OFallo-666055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marathon Administrative Co.