Complaint Review: Marathon Administrative

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Zam Zirkle — Spring Valley California
Marathon Administrative
, Select State/Province USA

Marathon Administrative /Service Protection Direct RIPOFF!! DON'T BE A FOOL AND FALL FOR THIS PACK OF LIES! Brokers in Waterloo, Illinois ... Company in Ofallen,  Illinois

Service Protection Direct or Marathon Administration whose brokers are in Waterloo, Il and Company in Ofallon, IL.  I am warning you not to go with this company.  They are absolutely the biggest Ripoff I have ever experienced in my 55 years. When my car (engine) broke, I was told that it was not covered.... really?  They took my money each month faithfully. Im still waiting (after 2 1/2 months for my refund /rebate check)  Get this... for over a month now... they are telling me that my check is in the mail.  Really? Is that not the oldest line ever? Now, they have to wait for 30/31days to issue a new check.  Seriously, do not give these people a dime!  I will be happy to speak to anyone considering this "Auto" protection.  Call me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marathon-Administrative/Select-StateProvince/Marathon-Administrative-Service-Protection-Direct-RIPOFF-DONT-BE-A-FOOL-AND-FALL-FOR-T-1124176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marathon Administrative