Complaint Review: Marauder Corp

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Lindsey — Littleton Colorado United States of America
Marauder Corp
74923 HIGHWAY 111 Indian Wells, California United States of America

Marauder Corp Money and More Inc stole my identity and made fraudulent charges on my credit report. These ass holes need to be stopped! Indian Wells, California

*Consumer Comment: Welcome to my world

I just recently did a new credit report and found 2 charges for 315.00 a piece. I had no idea what they were and was insanely confused! Next to it said Marauder Corporate

Time period stated one month, and it had hit my account when I was in Florida working on a movie. It was not on my credit report before and all of the sudden, there it was.

So I did some research on this "company" and found that I am not the only one this has happened to. They are being sued left and right and have done this to so many people!

I have no idea who they are, how they got my information, and how the hell these people are still able to do what they are doing! They have clearly fraudulently charged so many people and they don't even have a contact number. That right there should say enough.

These people need to be stopped! It is ridiculous that they are still in "business". PLease help to take these people down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2010 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marauder-Corp/Indian-Wells-California-92210/Marauder-Corp-Money-and-More-Inc-stole-my-identity-and-made-fraudulent-charges-on-my-credi-592304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marauder Corp

Welcome to my world

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I sued these losers and won - yet have to receive a dime 2 years later - The owner Ryan Gambill thinks he is untouchable

Go to www.budhibbs.com and read all about this scumbag