Complaint Review: Marbaloo and Faithe Dillman of Nashville

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: Concert Support Entertainment Indus — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Marbaloo and Faithe Dillman of Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Marbaloo and Faithe Dillman of Nashville doesn't pay her bills, Marbaloo rips off entertainment companies Nashville, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False/Hoax

Faithe Dillman operates as "Marbaloo" and claims to represent artists associated with Disney, the Jonas Brothers, Eminem, etc.  She does not pay her bills.  She hires local production companies, video services, lighting companies, recording companies, etc. and does not pay them for services rendered.  She is a complete thief.  Do not do business with Marbaloo or Faithe Dillman.  I had the same thing happen that was described in the other reports and she owes me thousands of dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marbaloo-and-Faithe-Dillman-of-Nashville/Nashville-Tennessee-/Marbaloo-and-Faithe-Dillman-of-Nashville-doesnt-pay-her-bills-Marbaloo-rips-off-entertai-777808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marbaloo and Faithe Dillman of Nashville

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False/Hoax

AUTHOR: faithedillman - ()

Hello, I am the owner of Marbaloo. We have never, and currently do not, owe anyone thousands of dollars for services rendered. I am quite happy to pay anyone who does work for us and do so in a timely fashion. I would ask that you provide additional documentation or details about this supposed event and the monies you are referring to. I take very seriously the reputation of my company as I represent some of the biggest names in country music. I'll not put those clients name in this post but I would recommend that anyone reading this please visit our website, Facebook or Twitter to see who our artists are and to also see the exciting things we are doing with them. This post is a complete farse.