Complaint Review: Marc Brattin-Las Vegas Choppers

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: chopper1 — United States of America
Marc Brattin-Las Vegas Choppers
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Marc Brattin-Las Vegas Choppers We were ripped off as well and would like to find out how to file the lawsuit with you. We also have a lot of information on Marc. Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Marc Brattin - Las Vegas Choppers

Marc Brattin ripped me off as well and I would like to find out how to file the lawsuit along with you. I have a lot of information on Marc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marc-Brattin-Las-Vegas-Choppers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Marc-Brattin-Las-Vegas-Choppers-We-were-ripped-off-as-well-and-would-like-to-find-out-how-710709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marc Brattin-Las Vegas Choppers

Marc Brattin - Las Vegas Choppers

AUTHOR: Teddy - (United States of America)

I contacted Las Vegas Choppers about a Big Dog advertised on their website. Brattin told me to come in and look at it, test drive it and was quite eager to sell it. I later found out he didn't even own it and even fraudulently "sold" it to a guy in Scotsdale AZ a month or so before I called him! I later found out he was sued for 50K by the dude ... and lost.