Complaint Review: Marc White and possible others

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: - Victim — La Mesa California United States of America
Marc White and possible others
Nationwide United States of America

Marc White and possible others Work from Home Staff Craigslist, Backpage, Adpage, Hoobly, etc. Internet, Nationwide

I've seen the Advertisements EVERYWHERE, all states and cities, and the one I signed up for was for San Diego.

The Post will say something like this, very brief:

"We need Posters to post ads in various websites. We'll pay you $.50 cents for every ad you post. There are no payments made on your behalf...."

Then I emailed them to let them know I was interested....

They quickly sent me back 10 "trial ads" to post and said that if I thought it was something I was still interested in they would send me more cities to post the same ads in....

So I told them I was interested; they quickly sent me back 10 cities....

So everyday, I would post and post and post... within about a few days I had posted about 100 successfully active ads - that is - ads that I checked and saw went live on craigslist.

They tell you in the beginning that they pay via paypal every 30th of the month for ads placed on or before the 25th. They also tell you they will send you a link so you can check your earnings . . .

ALL OF THIS IS BOGUS....YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM!!! YOU GET PAID $0.00 FOR ALL THAT WORK YOU DO. DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!

THIS IS THE WEBSITE I FOUND THE AD ON:

And my "correspondent's" name was [B]MARC WHITE [/B](but you may get anyone)

BUT BE CAREFUL, I'VE SEEN THEM EEVVEERRYYWWHHEERREE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marc-White-and-possible-others/nationwide/Marc-White-and-possible-others-Work-from-Home-Staff-Craigslist-Backpage-Adpage-Hoobly-609873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marc White and possible others