Complaint Review: Marcelene Dubois

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: vika — port orange Florida United States of America
Marcelene Dubois
201 essex drive. ormond beach fl. 32176 ormond beach, Florida United States of America

Marcelene Dubois Marcie Dubois Scam/ripoff the landlord with money owed for rent and utilities. ormond beach, Florida

After helping her in various occasions with her living problems, she always managed to keep
on promising she was going to pay for utilities and rent money. She kept on falling behind and
abandoned the property without following the lease contract agreement, and without paying anything.

She left the property dirty and destroyed, pics on record. And when I went to the property to show
it to new tenants I found out the property in those conditions. I gave her a copy of my collection letter
which she refused to sign the one sent to her by certified mail. She didn't sign the copy I had in my
hand as hand deliver, she had a male friend giving her instructions. I was able to find his complete name
after. He gave her instructions in a very inappropiate manner and I had to tell him to leave the property.

He left runnung and she left running after him.....something else happened, but ofcourse that is reserved for later..I  made the necessary reports after that....She owed me a large amount of money, and after the fact she send me a treatening letter which I have with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marcelene-Dubois/ormond-beach-Florida-32176/Marcelene-Dubois-Marcie-Dubois-Scamripoff-the-landlord-with-money-owed-for-rent-and-utili-899335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marcelene Dubois