• Report: #194179

• Submitted: Wed, May 31, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 31, 2006

• Reported By:jackson Missouri
Marchex, MCHX Enhance Interactive
360 W. 4800 N. Provo Utah 84604 Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Marchex, MCHX Enhance Interactive ripoff Provo Utah

I have been cheated by Enhance.com for $5,700 in this month (May 2006). I had been spending about $500 per month with them for about a year.

My number of clicks tripled in just a few days in May while I was out of the country on business. I did not get to stop the clicks. On Memorial Day they charged my account with over $750 in one day. $1,100 in two days.
I deactivated my account and called them, they said they would give me an advertising credit but not credit my credit card. They then reactivated my account without my permission and never gave me any credit. When I called to ask why they reactivated my account without my permission, they put my account on administrative hold and I can not get into my account at all now.

They had also offered to take me off of "low quality clicks" and put me on "a premier service network". I never knew there was such a thing as low quality clicks. I thought I was buying quality clicks. Instead, I was getting clicks from foreign countries. During this month of increased clicks my business was down. I received no return on investment for the clicks I paid for.
After researching statistics from my web site the paid clicks were from many countries such as Japan.
There were mostly all fraudulent.
Should good hard working people be cheated like this?

mary
jackson, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2006 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marchex-MCHX-Enhance-Interactive/Provo-Utah-84604/Marchex-MCHX-Enhance-Interactive-ripoff-Provo-Utah-194179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marchex, MCHX Enhance Interactive