Complaint Review: Marci Clark

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: araceli — roysecity Texas United States of America
Marci Clark
6006 W I30 Royse City, Texas United States of America

Marci Clark DFW HOME OUTLET,LLC Marci Clark she was selling my parents and I a property we were about to make the Last Big payment but i got on the computer and looked her up my dad already had his suspicions i got suspicious when i Royse City, Texas

This report is against Marci Clark she has ripped my parents and I off we have called and called she has basically dissapeared off the map we are really outraged and we want Justice Now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marci-Clark/Royse-City-Texas-75189/Marci-Clark-DFW-HOME-OUTLETLLC-Marci-Clark-she-was-selling-my-parents-and-I-a-property-we-972928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marci Clark