Complaint Review: Marco Henry

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2005

• Reported By:Colchester Connecticut
Marco Henry
86 Granby Street Avon, Bloomfield, Hartford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Marco Henry, The Yellow Cab Company, Heneliza Henry Ripoff cruel negligent manipulative abusive soulless SNAKE Ex - Husband Avon, Bloomfield, Hartford Connecticut

I was married to this heartless person for 16 years. I was his 3rd wife. In that time, I worked alongside him to build a multimillion dollar company, I was entirely and solely responsible for child care, cooking, cleaning, yardwork, etc.

During the marriage, he was abusive physically (guns, knives, fists), mentally (tapped phones, spy cameras in house, gps on car), emotionally (alientated family and friends in order to maintain total control). He even pulled such nasty tricks as disconnecting my car battery if he didn't want me to leave the house, hiding my license, checkbook, and other documents, filing false reports with the local police, and other wacko schemes.

When I finally left him, I let him keep the house, the business, the cars. I took a few precious momentos from the house (pictures, gifts) and let him keep everything, with the promise that he would make sure my children never went without. I was just happy to be alive and free.

Since the divorce he has moved several different women in and out of the house and his bed, in front of my daughters. He has let them wear my clothes and jewelry, things that he would not let me take out of the house. He has even destroyed some of these women financially before he threw them out. He lies and manipulates all of them as well, and is sure to demonstrate to my daughters that women are worthless and disposable. I am not sure how he treated the men and transvestites he dated, they haven't contacted me. Last year, he finally remarried. He met a stripper half his age at a local strip club, moved her and her son into the house against my children's wishes, and then married her, all within the same month.

Since that time, my daughter has become estranged from her father because of his conduct. Her stepfather and I drive her to school and back in the town where he lives, a total of 4 hours driving time between us. He owns the largest cab company in the region and will not participate either by himself or his company in getting her to school. I receive $75/week in support for her. He, on the other hand, spends that on one bottle of cognac (he drinks several per week in fact). He drives a $100k Mercedes, eats out several nights per week, but can't cough up either more child support or transportation. My $75 per week has to cover gas to school, school lunch, food, AND her much needed therapy and medication because of his deeds.

Over the years, he has managed to screw everyone he ever knew. He has no friends, no family left, that could ever trust him again. If you meet this man, be very cautious, do not lend him money, and do not let him manipulate your morality. Deep down, he hates AMERICA as much as he hates women. He is from Europe (French) and in the many years I have known him has never said a kind word about our country or our people. He is here to take as much of our money as he can and then leave.

Colchester, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2005 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marco-Henry/Avon-Bloomfield-Hartford-Connecticut-06002/Marco-Henry-The-Yellow-Cab-Company-Heneliza-Henry-Ripoff-cruel-negligent-manipulative-ab-131286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marco Henry