• Report: #219878

• Updated: Thu, November 09, 2006

• Reported By:Pennant Hills Other
Marco - RGA Armani
BP Pymble Petrol Station Pymble, Other Australia

Marco - RGA Armani selling fake Armani clothes pretending to be a fashion designer - spoke Italian with Italian passport - Hyundai Santa Fe - Hire car with Avis Rental Papers and QLD License Plate. Pymble Austrailia

Like Richard above, I got done but much worse - I am out of pocket $800 - I was totally sucked in. He told me his name was Marco, a fashion designer for Armani and he was going to the airport in 2 hours and didnt want to get taxed for the clothes if he took them back with him to Italy.

I got a suit + 4 very nice leather jackets - I dont know how fake they are and would need someone else to look at the to tell me but I felt strange right after I drove off from the petrol station. The brand label said RGA - which I tried to assure myself was Italian for something Gerogia Armani...

After searching on the net I found I wasnt the only one..

This guy is also fits the exact same description as Richard. I feel like such a sucker... I guess he did his job... now I will know for next time.

Chris
Pennant Hills
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2006 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marco-RGA-Armani/Pymble-Other-2074/Marco-RGA-Armani-selling-fake-Armani-clothes-pretending-to-be-a-fashion-designer-spoke-219878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marco - RGA Armani