Bobbie

• Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: Harlow — dallas North Carolina United States of America
Marcus E Bramhall
2303 N 44th st #14 Internet United States of America

Marcus E Bramhall Shimmmer Equipment TOOK MY CREDIT CARD AND CHARGED IT WITH OUT OUR AUTH. OVER 20,000. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY OR GUY Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ex-Wife's Revenge

Do not use or give Shimmmer Equipment you creidt card number . They will use it and take money from yu at any time. Marcus Bramhall the owner took 20,000 out on my American Express bill and has not given it back . It is hell flight the credit card Company . Buyers beware he is a con man and will take you money and never ship goods to you .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marcus-E-Bramhall/internet/Marcus-E-Bramhall-Shimmmer-Equipment-TOOK-MY-CREDIT-CARD-AND-CHARGED-IT-WITH-OUT-OUR-AUT-832905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marcus E Bramhall

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ex-Wife's Revenge

AUTHOR: Marcus Bramhall - (United States of America)

To all that read this entry, I apologize on behalf of my ex-wife.

My ex-wife Loucretia/Anita Bramhall/Woosley wrote and submitted the entry not her dog Harlow.
My ex-wife and myself owned a very profitable company in North Carolina; Pizza Equipment Supply, Inc (PESI).  A few years ago on my business trips commuting between China and the United States, I ordered and paid for parts for our company.  On the return from one of these business trips I also caught my ex-wife with another man.

For the last few years my ex-wife has done everything in her power to hurt me.

She found a judge in a neighboring country to grant her rights to take control of my house (pre-marital) and our business (PESI).

After taking control of the business she ran it into the ground.  She ran the business like a backwoods country hardware store, not like a $6M structured company it grew to.

Sleeping with most of the employees

Supplying customers with defunct product and services

Not maintaining proper inventory levels

Selling off the customer list and assets

Transferring the company telephone number to a competitor that she now works for; Heritage Food Service.

She filed bankruptcy personally on(Case 10-32346 $1,221,202.90):

Including fees owed to her bankruptcy attorney

Vendors of the business she destroyed

Including American Expres
She took out a contract to have me killed on one of my Asian trips.

We all have worked with American Express and know their policies.  If for any reason fraud was involved a charge-back would be issued and the client would not be responsible for any incurred charges.

Shimmmer LLC; now the worlds largest supplier of refurbished pizza equipment and parts, was formed in June 2010, well after the time I charged on my American Express for parts for PESI(2009).  My ex-wife has no right to imply any misgivings/wrong doings by Shimmmer.  We have incredible references and I welcome any inquires to call me directly at (206) 769-4466 or (318) 202-2022. The employees at Shimmmer strive to develop and maintain the professional business model we have in place.

If you want to contact my ex-wife, her information is:

• 1522 Lauren Alexis Court, Dallas, NC 28034

• (423) 593-2081

• (423) 593-4811

• (423) 762-5370

• (256) 558-5183

Valuable lessons learned from being married to this woman: Internet Dating should have a return policy

• She lived on a mountain in Alabama and lured me hundreds of miles to see her

• She cleaned teeth and worked in her family diner
  • She lived at home with her parents; she was in her thirties

• She drove a car still titled in her ex-husbands name

• She still had fist fights with her older siblings over clothes and furniture
  • Her older sister and her husband and children lived at home with her parents also

• Her older brother lived across the pasture and has a drug problem while doing Government Contract work(tax dollars at work)
  • Her father pulled a knife on me(go figure)
  • Her mother requested that we get married immediately after we started dating, like they did

My fault in not seeing the signs, but she did put out on the first date!