Complaint Review: Mardon Equipment Corporation

• Reported By: Mark — Indianapolis Indiana USA
Mardon Equipment Corporation
1702 N. Collins Boulevard Suite 204 Richardson, Texas United States of America

Mardon Equipment Corporation Set up for a rip off Richardson, Texas

Be extremely careful doing anything with this company. Any agreement you might sign should be gone through by an attorney. They say they can collect money for you in 5 days regardless of the finances of the people they are trying to collect from. I had talked with one of my customers on a Friday about getting paid for old invoices and it just so happened that the Tucker rep called. With the high pressure approach and the guaranteed results I got stupid and said let's do it.

This was on a Friday afternoon. My customer came in to get some material Monday morning. My gals are used to this and he is on COD. I had not told them about the collection process yet. Because we sold him something and actually talked to him that voided our agreement and they wanted paid the amount they were supposed to get if they could collect it.

I started to fight it as I have had some luck before with a collection company and the George S. May company to back down from their serious threats. At the time I was so mad I was ready to invest $20,000 more just to somehow get back at them. May still do it. They are rated F on the BBB website with 36 some complaints against them and a couple of serious ones Still trying to get the details on that. About the only way of I have of costing them money is to cost them customers. And if this post keeps one person from getting ripped of like I got, it will have done it's job.

One more thing if this company has been hired to collect a debt from you all you have to say is you talked to the people that hired them. Evidently that makes it so those people have to pay them. At least that's the way it worked for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mardon-Equipment-Corporation/Richardson-Texas-75080/Mardon-Equipment-Corporation-Set-up-for-a-rip-off-Richardson-Texas-967077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mardon Equipment Corporation