• Report: #207362

• Submitted: Tue, August 22, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 22, 2006

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Margaret's
State Road Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio U.S.A.

Margaret's ripoff bad haircut nasty rude Cuyahoga Falls Ohio

This new business opened recently and it had a $5 haircut special, so I thought I'd try it out, but the woman there (whom I assume is Margaret since she was the only employee) was so rude, nasty, and incompetent! I should have seen the empty parking lot as a warning sign. She had a major attitude and was very unfriendly. She answered a personal phone call during my cut, and said she'd call that person back, so she rushed through and barely gave me 5 minutes!

My hair does not look any different than when I walked in there!! I was so furious!! I know they say "you get what you pay for", but with her rude, unprofessional manner, she didn't even deserve $5.

You'd think when you start your own business, you'd want to be extra friendly to your new clients so they will spread the word and drum up business, but I want to make sure no one else gets ripped off by Margaret's.
M
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Margarets/Cuyahoga-Falls-Ohio-44223/Margarets-ripoff-bad-haircut-nasty-rude-Cuyahoga-Falls-Ohio-207362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Margaret's