• Report: #192697

• Submitted: Mon, May 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 22, 2006

• Reported By:Frisco Texas
Margarita Joe - Dallas, Texas
margaritajoe.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Margarita Joe - Dallas, Texas Didn't deliver, didn't make it right Dallas Frisco Texas

I reserved a margarita machine with Margarita Joe in late March for a May 20th delivery date. I received a call from a company representative the Thursday before my party. I returned the call on Friday before the delivery date and spoke with the representative on 2 separate occasions. I was told that the machine would be delivered to my home before noon on the reserved date.

At 12:30 on my delivery date, the machine had not arrived. I called both numbers I had and left voice mails. The calls were never returned. When we tried to call again, all calls went directly to voice mail. I never contacted a representative and my machine was not delivered.

I had to call the company on Monday to get an answer. The reason I was given was the the driver had a warrant for his arrest and went to jail the day he was supposed to deliver my and 3 other machines that day. When I asked the representative what he is going to do to make up for his customers being left without a machine, he offered no free or discounted rental and claimed no responsibility for the mix up.

Fortunately I had not paid the company any money so that has not been an issue. The entire situation was handled very unprofessionally. Beware when renting from this company.

Nicole
Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Margarita-Joe-Dallas-Texas/Dallas-Texas/Margarita-Joe-Dallas-Texas-Didnt-deliver-didnt-make-it-right-Dallas-Frisco-Texas-192697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Margarita Joe - Dallas, Texas