Complaint Review: Margo Rausenbargar

• Updated: Fri, May 25, 2012

• Reported By: Gabe — Hoboken New Jersey United States of America
Margo Rausenbargar
10900 Ridge Parkway Broomfield, Colorado United States of America

Margo Rausenbargar 20 - 20 Financial Services Omni Financial Services Scam Artist Kept Asking for More Money! Broomfield, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NOTICE OF LAWSUIT FILED

*Consumer Comment: Very interested in your story

*General Comment: This is a Hoax

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This Report is Completely False

*Consumer Comment: Name Misspelled

*Consumer Comment: Name Misspelled

I became a client of 20 - 20 Financial Services about three years ago. I had not filed 2 years of income tax returns and owed the IRS and the State of Florida about $25,000. I sent in $3,200 to start and they prepared my tax returns which would have cost about $600 at H & R Block. The person who did the tax returns was very nice and helpful.

Unfortunately, before they would even file the returns, they had to be reviewed and signed off on by some attorney. I kept paying $500 per month to them thinking that this attorney Margo Rausenbargar, was going to send in the returns.
Well $4,700 down and not even one return was filed.

I then did some research and found out that Margo did not even attend an accredited law school. Some law school in Los Angeles called Whittir Law School that lost its law school accreditation since no one could pass the bar exam.

I talked to margo rausenbargar over fourteen times and i finally realized that she kept charging me $250 for each time I was on the phone with her. When I demanded my money back, she said I couldn't get any of it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Margo-Rausenbargar/Broomfield-Colorado-80111/Margo-Rausenbargar-20-20-Financial-Services-Omni-Financial-Services-Scam-Artist-Kept-As-718777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Margo Rausenbargar

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NOTICE OF LAWSUIT FILED

AUTHOR: MargoR - (United States of America)

Please take notice that Margo Rausenberger has initiated an action in the Boulder
County District Court, Boulder County, Colorado, Case No. 2012-CV-328, due to
false and defamatory statements made by you (the "Action"). In the
Action, Ms. Rausenberger is seeking to subpoena the records of Xcentric
Ventures LLC for your contact information and any other messages that you have
posted on the website Rip Off Report, www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym
"Gabe" or any other pseudonym, about Ms. Rausenberger, to the Louisville,
CO office of Thomas P. Howard, LLC at 842 W. South Boulder Rd., Louisville, CO
80302 in compliance with FRCP Rule 45.

If you do not respond by June 1, 2012 with your true and correct contact
information to: Thomas P. Howard, Esq. via email (info@thowardlaw.com ) or
facsimile (303-665-9847), we will seek production of the records via subpoena
as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.
If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so on or before June 11,
2012.

Very interested in your story

AUTHOR: tax_watch_blogger - (United States of America)

I plan on soon starting a blog covering such practices by these tax resolution companies.  I am especially interested in writing about how their actual contracts often don't match what they promise on the phone.

Would you be willing to send me a copy of the service's agreement (contract) they sent you?  I would obviously ask that if there is any personal information on the contract that it not be included.

My email address is taxwatchblogger and is a gmail account (I'd spell out the email address but formatting at ripoffreport doesn't allow "at" symbols.).

Tax Watch Blogger

#3 General Comment

This is a Hoax

AUTHOR: Anne Klein - (United States of America)

We are aware of the identity of the person posting bogus reviews of Ms. Rausenberger around the internet, and are preparing to pursue legal action.  This posting is complete fiction.  The writer didn't even spell Ms. Rausenberger's name correctly.  The law school she attended is Whittier Law School in Southern California, where Ms. Rausenberger made the dean's list several times and participated in the Law Review and Moot Court.  She is a member of the California Bar Association.  For the real story, and real testimonials, visit Margo Rausenberger's website.  Her reputation is impeccable, and her REAL clients will back that up.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This Report is Completely False

AUTHOR: MargoR - (United States of America)

#1 This is Margo Rausenberger. Your statements here are completely fabricated. When I worked for 20/20 we did not prepare tax returns, and since I am not a CPA I have never signed and would never sign someone elses tax return. I have never had a client from Hoboken New Jersey. The law school I attended has never lost its accreditation, and this can easily be verified.

You are not a former client, you are a former coworker who was terminated and is
now holding a grudge. Your way to get back at me and my company is to make up
false stories about me and the attorneys I work with and post them on the
internet. You are the same person responsible for the additional comments posted
below first claiming to be a coworker named Sarah from Superior, and then
claiming to be a client named Sarah from Superior. Both comments were posted on
the same day, and both comments include anti-Semitic remarks. Its so obvious
you are the same person posing as both a coworker and a client.

I know who you are, and I intend to file a lawsuit against you for defamation. It would be
wise for you to retract this statement immediately.

Name Misspelled

AUTHOR: sarah - (United States of America)

Her real name is Margo Rausenberger, not Margo Rausenbargar.  I am also a victim of Margo Rausenberger. It really doesn't matter where she went to law school. she may not even be a lawyer for all I know. She took me for $7,500 and did no work at all.

I recently tried to call 20/20 and they said she no longer works there but she joined some Jewish law firm - so she could be closer to her roots.  Maybe she is like Kunta - Kente cause she took our money and ran really fast away from us.

I filed a compliant against her with the BBB.  My money is gone but that is the way it works.

Name Misspelled

AUTHOR: sarah - (United States of America)

Her real name is Margo Rausenberger, not Margo Rausenbargar.  I worked with Margo at 20/20 Financial for three years.  I even babysat her retarded boys.

Margo was always in the scam but usually got away with screwing clients being a member of the Jewish tax resolution club.  What I mean is that this club only allows Jews to be promoted within the company and you ain't getting help from anybody unless you are a Jew or have Jews working for you.

Thats why all these companies are in trouble they are all run for and by Jews- Margo being no exception.  i know who you are Mrs. Client and I am sorry that you were screwed like all these other folks.  All I can say is that you should file a complaint against Margo with the BBB.