Complaint Review: Maria Dejesus Aranda

• Reported By: GirtBeefprobe — SAINT PAUL Minnesota United States of America
Maria Dejesus Aranda
585 Jefferson Avenue Saint Paul, Minnesota United States of America

Maria Dejesus Aranda Arande She is a Con-Artist Saint Paul, Minnesota

This person pretended to like me and lead me to believe a relationship was forthcoming. In order to extort money from me under false pretenses. Taking thousands of dollars from me. Praying on me on useing the love I had for her against me. All the while claiming I gave it to her from my own free will. Therefore no crime has been commited as far as she is concerned.

I'm here to tell you now that I'm out from under her spell. I gave that money and gifts to someone she was posing to be. NOT HER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Dejesus-Aranda/Saint-Paul-Minnesota-55102/Maria-Dejesus-Aranda-Arande-She-is-a-Con-Artist-Saint-Paul-Minnesota-986928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Dejesus Aranda