Complaint Review: Maria Devaul c/o Destiny Research Center

• Submitted: Sun, February 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: John — Laurel Montana United States of America
Maria Devaul c/o Destiny Research Center
1285 Baring Blvd. #411 Sparks, NV 89434-8673 Sparks,, Nevada United States of America

Maria Devaul c/o Destiny Research Center Maria devaul Rip me off for $25.00 and told me that she would send me a magnetic braclet. Wrong rip off big time. Sparks,, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Pretentious name.

maria duval sent me a letter saying that i was destined to win big money,but that i needed her help and she would send me a magnetic braclet for only 25.00 dollars. she guaranteed my money back if i was not satisfied. not only did she not send my braclet she sent me another letter wanting more money. she is nothing but a big rip off. if you want to get ripped off she is your person. p.s. good luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2011 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Devaul-co-Destiny-Research-Center/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Devaul-co-Destiny-Research-Center-Maria-devaul-Rip-me-off-for-2500-and-told-me-t-691630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Devaul c/o Destiny Research Center

Pretentious name.

AUTHOR: skeptic - (USA)

I just love the handle - "Destiny Research Center."

Is this supposed to give their operation an air of legitimacy? What are they researching? What is the magnetic bracelet for?