Complaint Review: Maria Duval-Destiny Research Group

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Isle Minnesota
Maria Duval-Destiny Research Group
1285 Baring Boulevard #409 Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.

Maria Duval-Destiny Research Group Bought 3 rings.They cashed my check 24 days early. Recieved rings 1 week before 30 day trial ended. Sparks Nevada

I am very disappointed. June 4th, I recieved a letter telling me about these rings. I decided to order them. So on June 17th I wrote a check and postdated it for July 24th of 2008. That way we could recieve the rings and try them for 30 days. My husband told me was a scam but I wanted to believe Maria.

I did recieve my rings on July 17th which is only a week before the trial date would be up. So that will give me a week to see what it can do for me.

What really gets me is my check was postdated for July 24th, 2008. I found out that it went through my bank on July 1st,2008. Twenty-three days before it should have. I wasn't going to have the money in there till July 18th. So needless to say I now have to cover the $20 check and the $20 overdraft charge that it caused. Thats extra money I don't have. I will never recommend any to try this offer.

Now you want me to send you more money to do some reading($45) when every bit of what you say so far is a LIE.

Lynn m.
Isle, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval-Destiny-Research-Group/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Duval-Destiny-Research-Group-Bought-3-ringsThey-cashed-my-check-24-days-early-Reci-352898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval-Destiny Research Group