rank

• Submitted: Mon, October 02, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 16, 2007

• Reported By:Davison Michigan
Maria Duval
27 Norwood Street #402 Everett, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Maria Duval/Psychic-Clairvoyant ripoff, I also received an over obundance of mail from Maria-- Everett Massachusetts

*Author of original report: MariaDuval/psychic-clairvoyant/EverettMassachusetts

Maria Duval began sending very interesting letters in March 2006.
It is very hard for me to know why I believed any of her promises could be true. When you have lost as I have and truly wishing for answers-a person tends to fall in the cracks.

Over the past 7 months I have basically received somethin from her every day. I was very ignorant to send her $10 the first time, $45 a few weeks later then in August sent her a check for $60.Finally went on enternet trying to find out about her. I did and was very shocked and dissappointed to read about the Ripoffs.

Fortunately my check was postdated for August 30--I immediately went to bank and stopped payment. Decided it was much better to lose $30 rather than the $60.

Now comes the real problem: today I received a letter demanding payment of $36.00. The letter is from: Cecilia Roberts
Outstanding Accounts Dept.
I am supposed to send payment immediately to Maria's address.

Much more to this, but hopefully someone will get in touch with me as soon as possible in regards of what I should do.

Thanking you in advance

Marty
Davison, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Everett-Massachusetts-02149-2709/Maria-DuvalPsychic-Clairvoyant-ripoff-I-also-received-an-over-obundance-of-mail-from-Mar-213838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval

MariaDuval/psychic-clairvoyant/EverettMassachusetts

AUTHOR: Martha - (U.S.A.)

Now I am not only still receiving her letters(approximately 6or7 per week)I am receiving letters from RobertFranklin,SpecialCollectionsDepartment wanting me to mail $36.00 payable to Maria Duval. Letters are becoming very
threating. Address;Robert Franklin