Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Submitted: Thu, July 31, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, August 03, 2003

• Reported By:SLC Utah
Maria Duval
11064 Queens Blvd. #460, Forest Hills, New York U.S.A.

Maria Duval, Psychic ripoff so-called psychic claims 30 years of verifiable predictions, honorary awards, degrees, 10,000 TV appearances, NONE OF WHICH CAN ACTUALLY BE VERIFIED! Forest Hills New York

*Consumer Suggestion: When Will We Learn???

Maria Duval lured me in with an offer to help me receive my seven most important wishes at no cost, I suppose out of the goodness of her greedy, scheming heart. But first, she needs me to order her 100 page 'personal profile' at the cost of $52, and assures me that if I am not satisfied I can get a prompt refund, no questions asked. This all took place on the 4th of June. Now it has been two months and still no profile, but that hasn't stopped her ambition of trying to soak me for more money. She has hit me up 3 more times for other 'psychic' mumbo-jumbo junk, without any mentioning in regard to my personal profile, which she said would arrive within a few days. Good thing I didn't hold my breath! It's pretty clear she has no intention of sending anything to anyone, except her usual scam literature. I am sure that if she did actually send someone the 'product' for which they paid, it would constitute states' exibit A as evidence in a court proving her the fake she really is!!! I just have to wonder how she can even show herself in public, let alone look at herself in the mirror. My guess is that the picture is of a woman long since deceased, and the whole scam is run by organized crime. Maria Duval surely knows, whoever she is.

Orion-Tyler
SLC, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2003 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Forest-Hills-New-York-11375-6347/Maria-Duval-Psychic-ripoff-so-called-psychic-claims-30-years-of-verifiable-predictions-h-65073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval

#1 Consumer Suggestion

When Will We Learn???

AUTHOR: Veronica - (U.S.A.)

PEOPLE, PLEASE!!!!!!

How long will it take the fools of America to realize that all psychics are scammers?? It may seem appealing to "discover your true destiny" but it's all a BIG FAT LIE!!!
It's your own fault for getting ripped off by psychics...they are phonies!