Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:McKean Pennsylvania
Maria Duval
55 Madison Ave Morristown, New Jersey U.S.A.

Maria Duval, Psychic Ripoff scam largest creator of STRESS in my life Morristown New Jersey

Can't fit it all in this box! Once happily married - with not one bit of distrust in my marriage has been marred. How could I have fallen for MD? Keeping her secrets, buying her products, and trusting my "lucky periods." She should be a spokesperson for the lottery. I became addicted to it, there had to be one lucky ticket in the bunch.

NO there is not. It has been over a year of falling for her and I am in debt to the tune of $20,000 charged, late utilities, -my propane bill from LAST year still due!! Why?! Because I believed a no good rotten scam artist who obviously had too much practice. And I did not trust the one person in my life that really mattered.

My husband is ready to divorce me for letting these bills get so out of hand. And MD gets to sit there all smiley and slyly.

It all stopped for awhile I thought because I finally began sending her requests back with pleas to either stop sending them or truly get the help free. Guess what? They are all being recycled. That is when I knew I could not possibly be the only one. At least I know there is others that were taken because I don't have to feel like the down trodden idiot I am!!

Of course that will not get me out of debt or make up to my four kids all the fun times we are missing out on together. I am just too broke and depressed to do anything but try to make the money up to pay the bills and try to correct everything with myself, my family, my creditors, utility companies, and MY HUSBAND.

Hopefully I have learned my lesson, but you know I cannot walk into a convenient store and see lottery tickets without getting one losing and crying because I am stuck!!

McKean, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Morristown-New-Jersey-07960-7348/Maria-Duval-Psychic-Ripoff-scam-largest-creator-of-STRESS-in-my-life-Morristown-New-Jerse-121651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval