Complaint Review: Maria Duval

Maria Duval
1285 Baring Blvd #411 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Fake psyhic Sparks, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: This letter has been circulating for years

She sent me a letter asking for 45.00 said she was going to use tarot cards to read my future said I was going to receive lots of money. said she seen a 3 with lots of 0s behind it and my problems with my family would all be over .since I did not tell her nothing about my family I sais what the heck might as will see what she has to say, so I sent her the money. I have not heard a thing from her about the tarot card reading, but I have got a lot more letters from her asking for more money for this or that. I wish I could sue her for my money back and everything she promised .teach people like her that they can not get away with cheating people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Duval-Destiny-Research-Center-Fake-psyhic-Sparks-Nevada-907120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval

This letter has been circulating for years

AUTHOR: JerseyGirl - (USA)

The "Maria Duval" letter has been out there scamming people for more years than I care to remember. I seem to recall this scam advertised in the tabloids as well.

"Maria Duval" doesn't exist and neither do psychics. Unfortunately, you'll be on this scammer's mailing list forever because they consider you an easy target.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC