Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Maria Duval
1285 Baring Blvd. # 411 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Psyic Sparks, Nevada

I received an offer from Maria Duval / Destiny Research Center in which was offered report on lucky days coming up in 2011. Her information included a long letter in which she did this numerology thing with various days adding up to the number 7. Suppossedly these were days in which my fortune would increase by thousands of dollars, my bank manager would be congradulating me, and a wonderful love relationship would come into my life.A magnetic braceletwas to be included which would bring me wonderful luck. The correspondence included a questionnaire asking me for my date of birth, the time of my birth, and if I was feeling like someone had put a spell on me, did I feel unlucky, was I in financialdistress, etc.If this person were actually a psychic wouldn't she already know this stuff since she was suppossedly 'seeing' all this wonderful opportunities in my future? Yes, a while back I did get the 'secret society' letter and realized that, too, was a scam. Her current address is 1285 Baring Blvd. # 411, Sparks, NV address.I read the letter and put it in with the recycling materials.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Duval-Destiny-Research-Center-Psyic-Sparks-Nevada-675549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval