Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Seaford Delaware
Maria Duval
1285 Baring Blvd. #411 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Maria Duval Maria Duval Maria sent me a letter on 3/15/13 stating that she would send a 3 gifts so I would win money and I sent her $45.00. She has sent several letters since then asking for money and that's when I looked he Sparks, Nevada

Maria Duval promise me that I would win the lottery and many other things but there was negative energy surrounding me and that before I could win anything this negative energy had to be cleared up.  So she said that for $45.00 she could do this and the world so to speak was mind.  After I sent her the money she has been sending me several letters a week wanting money.  Then yesterday I got another letter which stated that because there are two good reasons that she was writing me that was truly urgent.  It concern an imminent of a significant  sum of money for me and that is why she sent me a Special Talisman to keep near my front door.  So now she says that I need to fill out this form for my 3 Special Magical Formulas for Protection and Luck.  All I have to do is send her $40 plus $5.00 for special handling and first-class shipping fees.  This is for my 3 urgent Magic Actions, "Special Money Action".

This is what the $45.00 dollars is for but something did sound right and that's when I decided to look her up on the Rip Off Report and low and behold there she was.  So I'm out of 45 dollars but it could have been worst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 04:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Duval-Maria-Duval-Maria-sent-me-a-letter-on-31513-stating-that-she-would-send-a-3-1038383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval