Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Michael C. — Las Vegas Nevada
Maria Duval
1285 Baring Blvd # 411 Sparks, Nevada USA

Maria Duval Destiny Research Center psyhic wants money, claims she can give you winnig lotto numbers etc. Sparks Nevada

I am receiving letters almost every day from Maria Duval AKA Destiny Research Center, based out of Sparks NV (at least this is where the money gets sent to) stating she can make me rich by providing me with winning lotto numbers, selling me talisman etc to bring me good luck. Like a fool, I have sent her $45.00 3 times, now I have written to her 3 times asking for a refund. Her letters always end with this money back guarantee, "all you havie to do is write her a short note and with no questions asked, she will refund you your money"I have not received a penny, just more letters offering me the same. Also, now I am getting bombarded with mail from other pyschics claiming they too can me me rich, happy and healthy all for a fee. She or they need to be exposed. What a scam !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Maria-Duval-Destiny-Research-Center-psyhic-wants-money-claims-she-can-give-you-winnig-lo-1067575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval