Complaint Review: Maria Duval

• Reported By:porterdale Georgia
Maria Duval
Internet U.S.A.

Maria Duval, Sara Freder psychic ripoff Internet

I am disabled and my only source of income is Social Security Disability, so I live well below the poverty level. I sent this 'lady' good money for 7 parchements that would supposedly change my life forever.

Needless to say I received absolutely nothing. The money I sent her would have fed my 2 dogs for a month, or bought my medicine for a month. I only wish that I had known about the Ripoff Report before hand. In future I will definitely check these people out before sending them my money.

Do NOT fall prey to this woman ... I did, however, I sent her an email telling her just how little I appreciate her ripping me off.

Tara
Porterdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2006 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/internet/Maria-Duval-Sara-Freder-psychic-ripoff-Internet-188166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval