screen

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:Masterton Other
Maria Duval
THe Ups Store 27 Norwood Street Everett Massachusetts 02149 Nationwide U.S.A.

Maria Duval, Nicos Daskalos Letter from Nicos Daskalos, Maria Duval telling me he can help me with the 7 parchments and bring me good fortune. I sent my $30 to them and never heard a word. ripoff Nationwide

I got a letter from Maria Duval dated 14th February 07, writing to me that a man Nicos Daskalos wanted to help me and save me from misfortunes that would happen to me soon.

I sent off my $30, thinking that this was a man who truly wanted to help me.

I have been waiting to hear from him but I have heard nothing.

I decided that I would put his name on the internet and see what came up and I am shocked to find that these people are fruds and rip offs. How can people get away with this?

Kylie
Masterton
New Zealand

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Maria Duval MD Psychic

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duval/nationwide/Maria-Duval-Nicos-Daskalos-Letter-from-Nicos-Daskalos-Maria-Duval-telling-me-he-can-help-243372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duval