Complaint Review: Maria Duvall, Destiny Research Group

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:Conway South Carolina
Maria Duvall, Destiny Research Group
1285 Baring Boulevard #409, Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.

Maria Duvall, Destiny Research Group Re Rings Not Received Sparks Nevada

I ordered 3 Re rings for $20.00 and was supposed to get them and use them for 30 days before my check was cashed. About a week ago, I received another letter from this group, saying I would get them in the next day or two and wanted me to send more money for something else. I of course didn't, but I still have not received the rings and I there is about a week before my check will be cashed. Does anyone have any phone #'s or email address to get an immediate response from?

Laura
Conway, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duvall-Destiny-Research-Group/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Duvall-Destiny-Research-Group-Re-Rings-Not-Received-Sparks-Nevada-321282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duvall, Destiny Research Group