Complaint Review: Maria Duvall

• Submitted: Fri, November 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 24, 2006

• Reported By:Hanover Pennsylvania
Maria Duvall
27 Northwood Street #402 Everett, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Maria Duvall Tried to get me to send her money for her help Everett Massachusetts

This woman has been sending me these letters for about 2 years now. she is trying to get me to send her money for what she calls"Great Secret Manual of the Initiated".

She has sent me about 12 of them in the past 4 months.telling me how she is going to improve my life if i send her money and it ranges from $20.00 to $45.00.

she has not gotten any money out of me yet she keeps trying. And i guess she can keep trying !!

Hanover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2006 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duvall/Everett-Massachusetts-02149-2709/Maria-Duvall-Tried-to-get-me-to-send-her-money-for-her-help-Everett-Massachusetts-222115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duvall