Complaint Review: Maria Duvall

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2005

• Reported By:York Haven Pennsylvania
Maria Duvall
55 Madison Ave., Ste. 400 #4070 Morristown, New Jersey U.S.A.

Maria Duval emotional manipulation Morristown New Jersey

Hello everyone, I was depressed and worried about money one day and came across a tiny ad in a very well known yearly magazine that's been around for many years.

It read to check 7 boxes of things you wanted and mail it to Maria Duval and she would analyze you and help you get what you want. The checklist was made up of love, money, friendship, money, vacation home, money, etc.
I knew it was silly but I mailed it anyway, seeking a little adventure I guess.

I received her first letter talking about energy waves influencing me, how I was in a rut , how people ignore me, how I have all this potential that only she and I understand and she will guide me in bringing my potential to fruition by entrusting to me an amulet passed down from her grandfather and very powerful while she holds my check for $29.99 uncashed for 30 days.

So okay, good for a laugh, I got my laugh and forgot about it. Well I continue to receive these letters from her, 5 so far. Each letter is more way out and more nasty than the last, as I continue to keep her hands off my money.

This sort of manipulation should be illegal. I willingly sent the ad in, yes, but after not responding to the first letter her organization should have stopped mailing the letters.

Now the letters are harrassment. I would like to meet this person if she exists and watch her pay back every person she has defrauded with this scam.

I wonder what Maria Duval netted last year from all the poor trusting people out there who sent money for her so called help.

Thank you and let's band together and expose her fraudulent offer of help for what it is, a RIPOFF.

Kathy
Etters, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duvall/Morristown-New-Jersey-07960/Maria-Duval-emotional-manipulation-Morristown-New-Jersey-133593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duvall