Complaint Review: Maria Duvall

• Submitted: Sat, February 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 28, 2009

• Reported By:Buena Vista Virginia
Maria Duvall
1285 Baring Blvd. #409 Sparks, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

Maria Duvall Scam False advertising to gain money in exchange for the promise of good fortune Sparks Nevada

Right out of the blue someone named Maria Duval began sending me tons of mail asking for money to use her powers to help me enjoy a more fulfilling life. I do not know where she got my name and address. However, and you may find this funny, I had some faith in her , because I too have this uncanny ability to "KNOW THINGS". I can in no way predict the future or guarantee anyone anything. I like to refer to my simple abilities as little warnings from "GOD".

Intuition! I have learned to listen to these little warnings and they have been helpful to me as well as to friends and family. For instance, I happened to pass a young man driving in the opposite direction of where I was going. I immediately was overwhelmed with the picture of this boy being in a serious accident and death was certain. I happened to be the teacher of the younger brother of this particular teenager. His mother and I had become quite close and I struggled with whether to tell her what I had seen.

Finally, I approached her, because I knew that I had a very good track record with these so called, "warnings". Surprisingly, she took it very seriously as she trusted me. She had a talk with her son. Three weeks later he was decapitated in a horrible accident. He was driving recklessly...just as I had seen in my mind. With that said, because of my own abilities I decided that I would give Ms. Duval a chance.

For $25.00 she sent me a little Wish ball to wear around my neck and a picture of her to place under my pillow. GOOD things were to start happening immediately. Well, they didn"t. About two weeks later, I received "5" different letters in one day. Each offering something different and each asking for money. By the time I added all the cost of the different offers, it was well over $300.00. I did not respond to any. Now, I am receiving letters about the ritual of the "black moon". Witchcraft? I want my $ back.

I knew better
Buena Vista, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maria-Duvall/Sparks-Nevada-89434-8673/Maria-Duvall-Scam-False-advertising-to-gain-money-in-exchange-for-the-promise-of-good-fort-429538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maria Duvall